måndag, december 04, 2006

I know that it's a wonderful world But I can't feel it right now

"But I'll mess it up again I tripped on my way in And got kicked outside, everybody saw...
And I know that it's a wonderful world But I can't feel it right now Well I thought that I was doing well But I just want to cry now Well I know that it's a wonderful world From the sky down to the sea But I can only see it when you're here, here with me
Sometimes I feel so full of love It just comes spilling out It's uncomfortable to see I give it away so easily But if I had someone I would do anything I'd never, never, ever let you feel alone I won't I won't leave you, on your own But who am I to dream? Dreams are for fools, they let you down...
And I know that it's a wonderful world But I can't feel it right now Well I thought that I was doing well But I just want to cry now Well I know that it's a wonderful world From the sky down to the sea But I can only see it when you're here, here with me
And I wish that I could make it better I'd give anything for you to call me, or maybe just a little letter Oh, we could start again"

"Wonderful world" - James Morrison

(jag som hade lagt upp en ny "taktik" och allt.. jag som hade övergett det "seriösa", och skulle köra ditt spår.. jovisst.. hah, årets skämt typ... )

Inga kommentarer: