måndag, maj 14, 2007

I wish that you could hold me now 'Cause I know the time has come
Feels like I been holding back forever Now my heart is finally one
I've gotta find a way to believe That our love was meant to be

I want you to want me For all that I am I hope that you will try to understand
Do you feel the same Do you feel the same I want you to want me
For all that I am And I'll never leave you behind I want you to be by my side


I may be lost I may be blind but I am not a child
I know that we can make it right if only for a while
It's not that easy please believe me I don't wanna let you go
To love once again, I'd do anything, oh yeah
And I hope the time will come When we will find peace of mind


1. för att solid harmonie alltid kommer att vara vi. och för att vi alltid kommer att vara solid harmonie!
2. för att jag har världens bästa vänner.
3. för att livet är allt bra konstigt ibland..


Inga kommentarer: