tisdag, april 18, 2006

Bäst just nu..

Detta är typ vad jag lyssnar på för tillfället. Det är fyra grupper som påminner ganska mycket om varandra, men alla med såå bra musik. Så ta till er :) .. dessa låtar är de som jag tycker är bäst just nu.


Lifehouse
You and me
- "Cause it's you and me and all of the people With nothing to do, nothing to lose And it's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you"

Everything
- "Find me hereAnd speak to me I want to feel you I need to hear you You are the light That's leading me To the place Where I find peace again"

Breathing
- "I am looking past the shadows In my mind into the truth and I'm trying to identify The voices in my head God, which one is you Let me feel one more time What it feels like to feel alive"

Sister Hazel
Think about me
- "And I rely upon your soul, I decided upon you and I wonder do you think about me? What do you think about me? Do you think about me? What do you think about me?"

Beautiful Thing
-"Won't you sing to me your poetry, Won't you take me to your home, Won't you be for me forever So I'll never be alone"

Your Winter
- "Oh remember, please remember oh oh Well I'm not a beggar, but what's more If I hurt you then I hate myself I don't want to hate myself, dont want to hurt you"

Life got in the way
- "And I wanted you so much Just like I do right now I wanted us to be the one the poets write their books about I wanted it to last I wanted to grow old But life got in the way"

Matchbox twenty
Unwell
- "All night Hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep Because tomorrow might be good for something Hold on Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown and I don't know why"

Bright Lights
- "There’s some things in this world you just can't change Some things you can't see until it gets too late"

Last beautiful girl
- "This will all fall down like everything else that was This too shall pass and all of the words we said We can't take back"

Vertical Horizon
Echo
- "Echo, echo we come and we go No I don't want to be just another Echo, echo"

Goodbye Again
- "I guess I don't know what's left to say Hear me out All of the dreams of yesterday keep breaking me down What's on the outside can you say? Am I getting carried away"

Inga kommentarer: