lördag, februari 11, 2006

Waiting In Vain, Is This Love, I Can See Clearly, No Woman No Cry

"I don't wanna wait in vain for your love; I don't wanna wait in vain for your love; I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, 'Cause if summer is here, I'm still waiting there; Winter is here, And I'm still waiting there. [---] Tears in my eyes burn - tears in my eyes burn While I'm waiting - while I'm waiting for my turn, See!"

"Waiting In Vain" - Bob Marley
.
"I wanna know, wanna know, wanna know now I got to know, got to know, got to know now, I'm willing and able So I throw my cards on your table I wanna love you, I wanna love and treat, love and treat you right I wanna love you every day and every night We'll be together yeah, with a roof right over our heads We'll share the shelter yeah, oh yeah, of my single bed We'll share the same room yeah, but JAH provide the bread Is this love, is this love, is this love Is this love that I'm feelin'?"
"Is This Love" - Bob Marley
.
"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day"
"I Can See Clearly" - Bob Marley
.
"My feet is my only carriage And so I've got to push on through, Oh, while I'm gone Everything 's gonna be alright Everything 's gonna be alright No woman no cry No woman no cry Woman and sister Don't shed no tears No woman no cry"
"No Woman No Cry" - Bob Marley
.
4 låtcitat från Bob Marley. Bob Marley som skulle fyllt 61 år i måndags och som har gjort så fruktansvärt bra musik!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Håller med dej!
Jag bodde en tid i Tanzania och det blev mycket Bob Marley-låtar,
sjungandes kring eldar på beachen
nattetid!
Helt underbart härligt!

psychoo sa...

fan va nice det låter! både bob marley-låtarna och tanzania :) !