onsdag, december 21, 2005

If I Used To Love You

"If I used to love you baby Ain't nothing like I'm, I'm loving you now And if I used to wonder 'bout you baby It ain't nothing like I, I wonder now I had all 'o these minstrels bring me roses, strike up the band Everything revolves 'round you babe Try to understand it 'Bout the way that I been loving you baby That ain't nothing like I, like I love you now If I used to think 'bout you baby It ain't nothing like I'm, like I'm thinking now"


"If I Used To Love You" - Daniel Lemma
.
(denna är så bra och så fin. Daniel Lemma har gjort mycket fin musik, iaf förra skivan "Morning Train", har ju inte hört den nya. Den har blivit rätt sågad i tidningarna dock, men jag litar inte på tidningarna..)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Håller med ! den är grymt fin